I had to share this awesome, easy recipe for 3 ingredient pancakes that are simple and clean with tons of protein and potassium. I found this recipe a while ago on Pinterest and had been dying to try it. They were so delicious even Ricky ate them - which means they were REALLY GOOD because he doesn't eat a whole lot of healthy food (especially if you tell him it's healthy).
I topped it with Wild Friends Chocolate Almond Butter with Sunflower Seeds and fresh blueberries, but any fruit, nut butter, or syrup would taste great on these. This was an awesome way to start our Sunday.
3 Ingredient Pancakes
1 1/2 Ripe Bananas
Makes 4-5 small pancakes.
1. Mash bananas well.
2. Whisk in eggs until well combined.
3. Sprinkle in cinnamon.
4. Spray a nonstick skillet with canola oil and heat to medium.
5. Drop 1/4 - 1/3 cup of pancake mix into skillet.
6. Flip when ready (about 2 minutes each side).
7. Top with whatever fruit, syrup, nut butter, you want and enjoy!